|View printer-friendly version|
|Edge Therapeutics Appoints Alyssa Wyant as Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs and Makes Inducement Grant under NASDAQ Rule 5635(c)(4)|
"We are pleased to have Alyssa join the Edge team. She has extensive regulatory experience and an outstanding track record, having supported the advancement of multiple orphan products through the regulatory approval process, including direct interaction with the
Ms. Wyant has nearly 20 years of global regulatory experience with a focus on the development, registration and successful launches of innovative, biologic and small molecule orphan disease products. Most recently, Ms. Wyant served as Vice President, Global Regulatory Affairs at
Inducement Grant under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
In connection with Ms. Wyant’s new employment, the Compensation Committee of Edge’s Board of Directors has approved the grant to Ms. Wyant of non-qualified stock options to purchase 80,000 shares of Edge’s common stock. The effective date of the grant is
The options have a 10-year term and vest over a period of four years, with 25 percent vesting on February 21, 2018, which is one year following Ms. Wyant’s date of hire, and the remaining 75 percent vesting in approximately equal monthly increments over the succeeding thirty-six months, subject to Ms. Wyant’s continuous employment through each applicable vesting date. In addition, the options are subject to acceleration or forfeiture upon the occurrence of certain events as set forth in Ms. Wyant’s stock option and / or employment agreements.
About Edge Therapeutics, Inc.
Edge Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that discovers, develops and seeks to commercialize novel, hospital-based therapies capable of transforming treatment paradigms for the management of acute, life-threatening neurological and other conditions. EG-1962, Edge’s lead product candidate, has the potential to fundamentally improve patient outcomes and transform the management of aSAH, which is bleeding around the brain due to a ruptured brain aneurysm. Edge is evaluating EG-1962 in two clinical studies: the pivotal Phase 3 NEWTON 2 study of EG-1962 delivered via external ventricular drain, and a study of direct intracisternal administration of EG-1962. For additional information about Edge, please visit www.edgetherapeutics.com.
This press release and any statements of representatives of Edge Therapeutics, Inc. related thereto that are not historical in nature contain, or may contain, among other things, certain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements may include, without limitation, statements with respect to Edge’s plans, objectives, projections, expectations and intentions and other statements identified by words such as "projects," "may," "will," "could," "would," "should," "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "estimates," “seeks,” "intends," "plans," "potential" or similar expressions, including statements with respect to Edge’s future clinical and regulatory plans, Edge’s ability to advance its portfolio of therapies towards commercialization and the potential effects of its products. These statements are based upon the current beliefs and expectations of Edge’s management and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ significantly from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve certain risks and uncertainties that are subject to change based on various risk factors (many of which are beyond Edge's control) as described under the heading "Risk Factors" in Edge’s filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.